Mrs. Butterworth’s® Chewy Granola Bites
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Time: 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lay oats on a baking sheet and toast for 10-15 minutes.
- Add syrup, sugar, and oil to a small sauce pan, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix heated syrup mixture and oats until well combined.
- Let cool slightly (10-15 minutes) before adding chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Spread oat mixture evenly in 8x8 pan and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into bite size squares.
Suggestions: Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.