Mrs. Butterworth’s® Pumpkin Spiced Glazed Pork
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Time: 40 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup, pumpkin pie spice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons syrup mixture; set aside.
- Place pork on shallow baking pan and spread with remaining mixture.
- Cook uncovered 40 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 145°F.
- Remove pork from oven and spoon reserved syrup mixture on top. Let stand 10 minute before slicing.
- Let pork stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before slicing.