Mrs. Butterworth’s® Sticky Bun Cake
- Yield: 24 Sticky Buns
- Prep: 15 mins
- Time: 18 mins
- Ready In: 33 mins
- Preheat Oven to 350° F. Grease muffin pan(s). Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons Mrs. Butterworth’s® Syrup into bottoms of each muffin cup. Evenly sprinkle each cup with pecans.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes until blended.
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 18 to 21 minutes. Cool pans on wire rack 5 minutes.
- Invert warm cakes onto serving platter.